Ward 2 resources

Slow down lawn sign

You can request a ‘Please Slow Down’ lawn sign on your property to encourage safe driving and to lower vehicle speeds on your street. The signs are produced by the City and are free.

Contact 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

For a faster response, call 3-1-1

If you have an immediate concern, please call 3-1-1, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday.

Your concern will be recorded and forwarded to the appropriate staff for investigation.  You will be provided with a service request number for follow-up.

Please note that Council Protocol allows staff 10 business days to respond to any Council request. 

After-hours dispatch services is available for urgent issues on weekends and overnight, Monday to Friday, by calling 3-1-1 and pressing 2 in response to the recorded message.

You can also follow-up or request a service online or use Pingstreet app.


  Do you need help accessing mental health support, financial assistance, food, housing or shelter?  2-1-1 is available to help.

Call 2-1-1. Text 21166.  Chat with them at 22central.ca.